Education Week - February 14, 2018 - CW3
A flexible design, easy
to implement and use.
Whole Group, Small Group, and Independent Learning modules can be
deployed separately, seamlessly integrated into existing frameworks, or
used together as a full-year balanced literacy program. These modules
work to build cognitive and social-emotional skills and help students
become the thought leaders of the next generation.
Unique embedded professional learning helps educators leverage
literacy expertise with effective tools for intentional teaching.
New data-driven and digital teaching resources aid
instruction, allow for personalized learning, and give
real-time feedback and reports.
A robust Family and Community Engagement
program helps students learn outside the classroom.
* Vertical alignment of knowledge, tools, language, and
expectations of standards requirements
* Interactive real-alouds, shared-reading, mini-lessons,
* High-quality, authentic texts and
integrated reading and writing
and mentor texts
* Thematically aligned, authentic fiction and nonfiction
* Effective research-based instruction
* Innovative digital management tools
and title-by-title supports
* Innovative, data-driven digital programs
* Intentional instruction and personalized
learning for all students
* Foundational reading skills, vocabulary,
and word study
Simple. Adaptable. Balanced.